Hubner Silicea Cold Sore Gel
What is the Silicea Capsule?
A medical device, proven to work within the hour, Silicea Cold Sore Gel relieves the burning and itching sensation caused by cold sores.
How Silicea Cold Sore Gel works:
The purely mineral silicic acid (don't worry -it's not a burning acid!!!) that is in Silicea Cold Sore Gel alleviates the symptoms after only 1 hour (study with 74 participants).
The gel acts on the fluid contained in the blisters, binding the liquid. The gel is easy to apply and stays in place for long periods of time.
- The blisters are dried up by natural means
- Further spreading is therefore avoided
- The tingling, itching and burning symptoms are relieved
- The cold sore blisters are healed more quickly
- As the mineral silicic acid means that it is highly tolerated by your skin - reactions are very, very rare
Silicia Cold Sore Gel:
- Is fast acting and Promotes Healing
- Relieves the burning and itching sensation
- Supports the healing process
2g of Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel contains silica as active ingredients. Other components: Hydrolite (pentylene glycol), carrageenan, bisabolol, potassium sorbate, solution of citric acid.
Apply Silicea Cold Sore Lip Gel up to 5 times a day to the affected areas of skin with a cotton bud or clean fingertip
Do not store above 25°C and protect from frost. Use within 6 months of opening.
Each tube should be used by only person.
Keep out of the reach of children.
No known side effects or interactions.