McDavid Achilles Tendon Support
General Application: Relieves pain and discomfort in the Achilles Tendon.
Medical Application: Alleviates conditions of Achilles Tendonitis (inflammation or tenderness of the Achilles Tendon).
How It Works: The Achilles Tendon Support applies compression to the Achilles Tendon helping to reduce stress to the problem area. In addition, upward pressure is applied to the heel, causing the heel to lift slightly. The lift of the heel will also reduce stress to the Achilles Tendon.
Design Theory/ Feature:
- Design disperses force caused by running, jumping and pain from tendonitis
- Adjustable strap with geometric foam double buttress provides pain relieving compression
- Latex-free neoprene provides thermal/ compression therapy
- Versatile stirrup strap allows for controlled vertical relief as well as fore/aft positioning at the heel
- Fits both left and right foot
What size do you need:
S/M Shoe size UK (below 8)Shoe size EU (below 42.5)
L/XL Shoe size UK (above 8)Shoe size EU (above 42.5)