McDavid 5135 FreeLastics Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve
McDavid Free Lastics Technology
Free Yourself of the skin chafing and irritation due to annoyingly placed stitching seams. McDavid Freelastics are created with a unique 400-needle machine that provides a tubular knitting technique.
By utilizing tubular knitting we can produce superior elastic supports WITHOUT SEAMS. High compression properties are knitted into the yarn and nasty, problematic seams are knitted out.
RUN free TRAIN free and BE free with Freelastics
General Application: Relieves pain, inflammation and discomfort from plantar fasciitis
Medical Application: Alleviates conditions of Plantar Fasciitis (inflammation or tenderness of the Plantar Fascia).
How It Works: The Plantar Fascia Support applies targeted zonal support in the plantar, arch and heel, helping to reduce stress to the problem area. It is made with finger microfiber needle gauge for added strength and support.
Design Theory/ Feature:
- Ergonomic tublular knit for seam-free, streamliined comfort/compression
- Easy-on plantar fasciitis compression therapy
- Designed with targeted zonal support in the plantar, arch and heel
- Made with finer microfiber needle gauge for added stregnth and support
- Helps improve circulation in affected area
- Breathable material does not retain heat
- Allows full range of motion
- Fits both left and right foot
What size do you need:
Shoe size UK Small 5-8Medium 8-10Large 11-12XL 12-14