Medi Mediven Harmony
Compression Arm Sleeve
mediven harmony is the latest armsleeve range from medi. It raises the standard for circular knit armsleeves with a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort. It is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
The mediven harmony armsleeve is measured from C to G.
- It is available in 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants
- The double ellipse on the elbow and crease offers improved freedom of movement. Seamless, soft and attractive fibre offering a perfect fit
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear. Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying. Latex-free
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
Indication/ Useful For
- Shoulder arm vein thrombosis
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema
- Primary and secondary stage I lymphoedema of the arm
These indications should be seen as a recommendation. The garment model and the strength of pressure required, i.e. the compression class, depend on the diagnosis, the treatment site, the clinical findings and the users' susceptibility to oedema.