mediven harmony combined armsleeves with shoulder cap is one version of the latest range of mediven armsleeves. With innovative knitting technology which is knitted to stringent RAL quality standard to ensure accurate graduated compression.
The mediven harmony combined armsleeve with shoulder cap is available in 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants.
- The double ellipse on the elbow and crease offers improved freedom of movement.
- Seamless, soft and attractive fibre offering a perfect fit.
- The skin feels comfortable all year round with Clima Comfort.
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear.
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying.
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
- Shoulder arm vein thrombosis
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema
- Primary and secondary stage I lymphoedema of the arm
These indications should be seen as a recommendation. The garment model and the strength of pressure required, i.e. the compression class, depend on the diagnosis, the treatment site, the clinical findings and the patient's susceptibility to oedema. Please also consider the patient's individual requirements and circumstances (comorbidities, mobility, BMI, state of their skin and tissues, etc).