Medi Mediven Harmony with Grip Top
Compression Arm Sleeve
mediven harmony with grip top comes with a silicone topband for comfort and added security.
The mediven harmony armsleeve with grip top is measured from C to G. mediven harmony comes in 8 off-the-shelf sizes plus 8 extra wide variants.
- Up to 2 weeks delivery for black option and non-returnable (as it would made to measure for you)
- The double ellipse on the elbow and crease offers improved freedom of movement. Seamless, soft and attractive material offers a perfect fit
- Also contains Clima Comfort for regulating temperature all year round
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- RAL compression classes 1 & 2
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
Indication/ Useful For
- Shoulder arm vein thrombosis
- Post-operative and post-traumatic oedema
- Primary and secondary stage I lymphoedema of the arm
These indications should be seen as a recommendation. The garment model and the strength of pressure required, i.e. the compression class, depend on the diagnosis, the treatment site, the clinical findings and the users' susceptibility to oedema.
Explanation of compression classes
|CCL 1||Compression in mmHG 15 - 21
Compression in kPa 2.40 - 2.80
|CCL 2||Compression in mmHG 23 - 32
Compression in kPa 3.10 - 4.30