Medical Wrist Brace with Aluminium Splint
What is Medical Wrist Brace?
Our medical graded wrist support is used widely in NHS and private sports clinic, a professional and NHS approved product that is perfect for providing support following fracture or sprained wrist.
This lightweight wrist brace features an aluminim splint and adjustable Velcro straps.
Who is this brace for?
- Perfect for providing support and relieving pain following sprains and fractures.
- Lightweight design makes it ideal for those who want to continue with work and resume sporting activities.
- For sufferers of Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendon and soft tissue injuries, Neuropathic dysfunction and Scaphoid injury.
What size do I need?
Size: Measure around your wrist
How does it work?
Our Medical wrist brace has an enclosed aluminium splint that helps to keep the wrist in a slightly extended position. This relieves the strain on the tendons that cross over the wrist joint and helps to provide support to the unstable wrist. Also this allows the carpal tunnel to be kept open at all time, reducing symptoms of carpal tunnel syndorme and RSI.
The wraparound design and Velcro straps allow gentle compression to the whole wrist region for added re-assurance. The Wrist brace allows full finger movement, which is particularly useful during sports and work related activites.
- Premium Breathable material ensure comfortable all day usage
- Simple, strong Velcro fastening system
- Designed and approved by NHS clinicians
- Ideal for healing wrist fractures, wrist sprain, RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritic conditions.
- Removeable Aluminium Splint and machine washable
- Maintains full finger movement with support on wrist