OPPO 1030 STABILISING Knee Patella Support Brace Neoprene Ligament
What is the OPPO Stabilising Knee Support?
OPPO Stabilising knee support improves knee stability during sports and daily activity following cartilage, medial and lateral ligament injuries. This neoprene support has flexible ‘Spiral Stays’ and an open kneecap that provide support and ventilation without restrictions
Additionally, OPPO has additinoal enhanced circle pad around the patella, providing padded protection and stabilisaiton to prevent knee cap displacement and correct alignment.
When can I use it?
- Ideal for improving knee stability following medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries
- Ideal of providing stability and support and reassurance following meniscus (cartilage) knee injuries
- Ideal for compression and control following knee surgery
- Suitable for training or competition use in providing compression, protection and support for knee
Which size do I need?
Measure around the knee
Which does it work?
The OPPO Neoprene range features premium neoprene that offers the best possible combination of support, compression, heat retention and comfort. The OPPO flexible spiral stays support is designed to reinforce the brace on either side of the knee joint, making it ideal for unstable medial/lateral ligament, cartilage damage and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries.
OPPO Neoprene has supreme quality neoprene which is critical in removing excess sweat which avoids skins problem and is more comfortable to wear.
Two hook and loop straps ensure comfortable fit and supreme control around knee
- Supreme Neoprene to remove excess perspiration
- Flexible Spiral Stays
- Premium stability
- Easy application