McKenzie Inflatable AirBack Lumbar Roll
The Original McKenzie Airback Roll is a versatile lumbar roll that provides lumbar support and relief from lower back pain.
This Original McKenzie lumbar roll is a durable lumbar roll, offering you a convenient solution for treating lower back pain while you're on the move.
This inflatable lumbar roll is easily portable and especially useful if you are a commuter, or require additional lumbar support in restaurants, the cinema or sporting events.
Thus lumbar roll works by supporting your lumbar spine by encouraging correct posture, as most lower back pain is caused by poor posture. The Original McKenzie Airback Roll will help you to sit in the correct alignment for your spine and pelvis.
The Original McKenzie Air Back Roll is especially useful if you find travelling on planes uncomfortable where your lumbar support is generally inadequate for long distance travel.
As it is inflatable, this McKenzie lumbar roll is small and discrete, folding to the size of wallet, so is easy to carry around without being seen.
You can also choose how much you inflate this lumbar roll, allowing you varying degrees of firmness and support depending on the air pressure applied.
Effective, affordable self treatment for life We all know how neck pain and lower back pain can seriously affect our lives with lower back pain affects 3.5m people a year.
No one knows more about alleviating lower back pain complaints than Robin McKenzie.
Currently used by leading physiotherapists worldwide, McKenzie lumbar rolls are the result of 40 years of expertise in successfully treating neck and back problems.
- Inflatable Original McKenzie Airback Lumbar Roll provides lumbar support and relief from lower back pain
- Offers a convenient solution for treating lower back pain while on the move
- Folds to the size of a wallet making it discreet and portable for long distance travel
- Allows you varying degrees of firmness and support depending on the air pressure applied
- Designed by Robin McKenzie, who has 40 years' experience as a leading physiotherapist and healthcare professional