What is the ProTec Hinged Knee Support?
ProTec Hinged knee support improves knee stability during sports and daily activity following cartilage, medial and lateral ligament injuries. This neoprene support has dual axis hinges to control medial and lateral instability.
ProTec Hinge Knee support has an open patella opening with stitching in the buttress which gives extra support to the patella. The cut out area over the patella helps to deliver the optimum amount of support and ventilation without the restriction of a metal hinge.
When can I use it?
- Ideal for improving knee stability following medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries
- Ideal of providing stability and support and reassurance following meniscus (cartilage) knee injuries
- Ideal for compression and control following knee surgery
- Suitable for training or competition use in providing compression, protection and support for knee
Which size do I need?
Measure circumference of thigh - 3" above top of the knee cap
Small Up to 19" (48cm)
Medium 19"- 24" (48-60cm)
Large Above 25"- 30" (60-76cm)
ProTec Hinged Knee Support Features
- Flexible straps that will not bind or"dig" into skin
- Dual Axis hinges for medial and lateral stability
- Component parts allowing full range of motion without compromising stability or support
- Popliteal opening to prevent bunching and discomfort behind knee