Vulkan 3035 Wrist Support
What is Vulkan Wrist Brace?
Vulkan wrist support is used widely in NHS and private sports clinic, a professional and NHS approved product that is perfect for providing support following fracture or sprained wrist.
Universal design fits both left and right wrist.
Covers wrist area and features an additional strap which provides extra support.
The Vulkan short wrist support is recommended for people in the final stages of recovery from a wrist injury and also for those who want to return to sporting activities.
The support is designed with ultimate support, with the wrist strap providing extra stability around the lower forearm.
As the wrist support does not cover the palm area, it is ideal for use where grip is important, so if your're playing a sport such as tennis, the Vulkan shprt wrist support is ideal.
Who is this brace for?
- Perfect for providing support and relieving pain following sprains and fractures.
- Lightweight design makes it ideal for those who want to continue with work and resume sporting activities.
- For sufferers of Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendon and soft tissue injuries
What size do I need?
Size: Measure around your wrist
X Small 10-13cm
- Premium Breathable material ensure comfortable all day usage
- Simple, strong Velcro fastening system
- Designed and approved by NHS clinicians
- Maintains full finger movement with support on wrist
- Manufactured in USA