Vulkan HINGED Knee Patella Support Brace Neoprene Ligament
4 sizes –
What is the Vulkan Hinged Knee Support?
Vulkan Hinged knee support improves knee stability during sports and daily activity following cartilage, medial and lateral ligament injuries. This neoprene support has removable carbon fibre hinges to control medial and lateral instability.
Vulkan Hinge Knee support has an open patella opening with stitching in the buttress which gives extra support to the patella. The cut out area over the patella helps to deliver the optimum amount of support and ventilation without the restriction of a metal hinge.
When can I use it?
- Ideal for improving knee stability following medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries
- Ideal of providing stability and support and reassurance following meniscus (cartilage) knee injuries
- Ideal for compression and control following knee surgery
- Suitable for training or competition use in providing compression, protection and support for knee
Which size do I need?
Measure around the knee
Which does it work?
The Vulkan Neoprene range features premium Aerotherm neoprene that offers the best possible combination of support, compression, heat retention and comfort. The Vulkan Hinged knee support is designed for unstable medial/lateral ligament, cartilage damage and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries. This Vulkan knee support comes with removable metal composite hinges to control medial and lateral stability.
Vulkan Neoprene has a unique spiral lining which is critical in removing excess sweat which avoids skins problem and is more comfortable to wear.
- Patented Spiral lining to remove excess perspiration
- Removable Metal Hinges
- Premium stability
- Easy application