Vulkan STABILISING Knee Patella Support Brace Neoprene Ligament
4 sizes –
What is the Vulkan Stabilising Knee Support?
Vulkan Stabilising knee support improves knee stability during sports and daily activity following cartilage, medial and lateral ligament injuries. This neoprene support has flexible ‘Spiral Stays’ and an open kneecap that provide support and ventilation without restrictions
When can I use it?
- Ideal for improving knee stability following medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries
- Ideal of providing stability and support and reassurance following meniscus (cartilage) knee injuries
- Ideal for compression and control following knee surgery
- Suitable for training or competition use in providing compression, protection and support for knee
Which size do I need?
Measure around the knee
Which does it work?
The Vulkan Neoprene range features premium Aerotherm neoprene that offers the best possible combination of support, compression, heat retention and comfort. The Vulkan flexible spiral stays support is designed to reinforce the brace on either side of the knee joint, making it ideal for unstable medial/lateral ligament, cartilage damage and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries.
Vulkan Neoprene has a unique spiral lining which is critical in removing excess sweat which avoids skins problem and is more comfortable to wear.
- Patented Spiral lining to remove excess perspiration
- Flexible Spiral Stays
- Premium stability
- Easy application